1) All information supplied on this web site is gathered by the www.inthesun.it editorial office -that is myself, Silvana M. Mattera – in the most accurate way for general information and entertainment purposes and represents personal opinions and views. Nevertheless, the editorial office reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding direct or indirect damage caused by the use or non-use of this information, will therefore be rejected. It is the responsibility of the viewer to confirm through other sources any information supplied before acting upon it in any way.
2) www.inthesun.it declines any responsibility on judgments and opinions expressed by others on the site; it is not due moderating or taking vision of published messages, and it is therefore not responsible for anything written or published, but it reserves the right to edit or cancel without notice anything contrary to this disclaimer and to common sense, any offensive statement, rude or bad mannered assertions, racist, sexist or personal attacks, etc.
3) It is not allowed to use www.inthesun.it as a promotional and commercial mean, if not upon written agreement with the editorial office. Non-agreed advertising will be cancelled.
4) www.inthesun.it is not to be considered responsible for mentioned hypertext links to third parties websites. Their contents and services are not directly under the control of www.inthesun.it. These links, as a matter of fact, are only a reference and INTHESUN is not giving any guarantee for their behaviour.
5) www.inthesun.it protects users’ privacy and commits not to reveal any reserved information without previous consent. When registering to the site, a confirmation email will be sent to verify the address.
6) www.inthesun.it declines any responsibility if users give personal or business data (email addresses, name, and addresses) to third persons.
PRIVACY INFORMATION (Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196 – Italian Law)
7) Users visiting www.inthesun.it have the right of anonymity, not giving any personal identification. If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, these are given voluntarily. www.inthesun.it is guaranteeing, as in the legislative decree 196/2003 (Italian law) none of given information will ever be revealed to third persons, firms or societies. All information will be used only for statistic purposes and to better offered services; more specifically, your email address will only be used to answer questions on specific request through the proper form, or for direct communication editorial office/user.
8) Users have the right, regarding their data, to refer to art. 7 Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/2003, Italian law.
9) Holder of personal data treatment is the individual firm INTHESUN by Silvana M. Mattera, Via Battistessa 23, 80077 Ischia Porto (NA), ITALIA.
10) All photos and contents on this web site are the copyright of www.inthesun.it by Silvana M. Mattera, unless stated otherwise.
11) No copyrighted material may be reproduced in any way, used fully or partially, reprinted, copied and partially modified or published without the prior written consent of the copyright holder/s. Commercial entities need to obtain a licensing agreement from me. Due to some bad experiences in the past also private users need to obtain my written permission. Sharing on social networks or elsewhere implies you linking back to www.inthesun.it, so for the use of any picture or content, a link to www.inthesun.it must appear on any copy.
12) All rights are reserved.
13) Italian law shall apply.
14) www.inthesun.it reserves the right to up-date terms and conditions of use without any notice to users. Using in the www.inthesun.it assumes the acceptance of conditions of use in all above-mentioned points.
Copyright © 2004 – 2014 INTHESUN www.inthesun.it by Silvana M. Mattera. All rights reserved